What or who is “True beauty” according to me? If you ask me, it’s really complicated to even say. I can’t actually tell or define who is real beauty. That's why I am sharing a pressing concern that affects the media almost every day. You may learn who is true beauty eventually but don't put trust on me blindly. Figure it out on your own after reading my article.
Yesterday how many she was molested/raped/gang raped, today how many she is molested/raped/gang raped,, tomorrow how many she will be molested/raped/gang raped? Why do you think there’s not a perfect solution to this misery that seems to be running for an eternity? I am in my late 20’s. Should I consider myself lucky that I have never been molested nor raped by some twisted boys or men born out of a whore? Honestly, this may be unbelievable to hear or a little awkward but this is the truth. I do have some wicked male cousins who are abominable to the core who look at their cousin sisters in a lustful manner. And this is not a joke. It’s the reality. I was also eve-teased by some men outside my college once. Though it may be an imagination because nobody believes it. Here's the thing. Decent men are decent no matter what the society says. Indecent men are indecent no matter how much effort the society tries to hide. The same thing goes for women folk. Once I was at the hospital for a check up, a male doctor in Valasaravakkam, Chennai was looking at my breast, I got very angry and the height of craziness was I wore a modest clothing, a churidhar. So what makes these men in decent professions look at a woman who wears modest clothing in the wrong way? She is not like most film heroines, who is wearing a bikini in dream songs nor a prostitute? So why most men are like this?
Now let me come straight to the point. What is true beauty according to me? Since I haven’t really discovered anyone that fits in this category, let me ask you all simple questions and freshen up your mind and heart, a reprogram may be? Put yourselves in the shoes of a man, if possible. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to.
- Have you ever seen women who dresses to impress men? Have you? Did she tell you? May be she is trying to impress herself? Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who wear short clothes and walks like I am a barbie girl in this ultra modern world, I outrage my modesty, that’s simply super fantastic. Have you seen such women? Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who wear thick makeup and lipstick to hide their imperfections or to enhance their look some more? May be she is insecure about how others would perceive her and may label her as ugly? Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who flirts with a man casually not always their partner? What’s not right in flirting? May be they flirt with just a handful of men or they nitpick? Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in her actions?
- Have you ever seen women who steal others husband or husbands? May be there must exist some flaw in their wife or wives? Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who get jealous upon seeing other women succeed? May be it is a healthy kind of jealousy not they are evil or anything? Does these women are whores according to you?What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who gossip about another? Yeah, we all like gossiping. But she and her gang, a little too much. Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who publicly show their affection to their boyfriend or partner? Haven’t you really watched it? It’s quiet a sight, isn’t it? Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women bullying other women? May be they don’t mean it. They are trying to make the other person in question strong to become them. Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who abuse another? Have you seen? May be the other person must have done something wrong. Does these women are whores according to you?What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen woman who stalk/hack for some perverse pleasure? Did I say ‘stalking’? May be it’s just for fun. Does these women are whores according to you?What’s so wrong in her actions?
- Have you ever seen women who have a don’t care attitude and spoil lives by putting the blame on another for provoking them to act this way? May be they are right. Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women gloat on another? Is it something not to be said, ‘aloud’? May be they are righteous. We don’t know her story. Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in her actions?
- Have you ever seen women who plot to defeat other women? Is it evil? May be the other woman are criminals. Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
- Have you ever seen women who uses other women like play toys? May be they are genuine. Does these women are whores according to you? What’s so wrong in their actions?
Should I continue? A WHORE according to you is a “who?” Women in men's shoes????
She may be a daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, mother, mother-in-law, grandma, fr-enemy, colleague, stranger.
She may be a daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, mother, mother-in-law, grandma, fr-enemy, colleague, stranger.
The newspapers says she was gang raped. Does it say, what triggered the men to rape her? Is the woman rich, modern and literate or vice versa? Does the men poor, traditional and illiterate or vice versa? How many percentage of men in India involving in heinous crimes such as rape, gang rape, acid attack, murder are literate and rich? 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% and 100%. Tick it.
I read a news article by a UK student named Pandey who went to Tihar jail to interview 100 rapists. She was shocked to hear about one man who raped a 5 year old. When he was asked why he raped a small girl, he said, she provoked him to rape her. Can you believe this man? A 5 year old, innocent girl provoked him to rape her? The more shocking part is yet to come. The man told her when he comes out of the jail, he will marry her. Are you interested in learning more shocking news about this? This girl is born to beggar parents. The man is in his early 20’s worked as a temple sweeper. The parents are not even aware that this man has been caught by the police and was serving in jail.
What are the major problems in India that prevents woman called and referred as a true beauty?I want to be a detailed and thorough person. I will make an attempt to be gentle as much as possible. Please read the last para on 'True beauty' if you are impatient.
Beggars don’t have a proper house to live, food to eat and so on. Remember the incident where a disabled beggar raped a woman in Kerala? Not sure though. So who is so pathetic, the raped and brutally murdered educated woman or the assailant, the disabled man? How desperate, he must be to rape her that he did not mind his disability and used force on her?
Free education is not given to poor people’s children. Politicians say “We can’t ask money from the rich people.That’s a mortal sin. We are not beggars. So please don’t ask us to lower our standards. Let the rich give money out of their own will if they respect their nation and their fellow citizens. We are people with pure intentions.”
Sex education is not given priority. Teenage girls and boys say “I get attracted when I see a good looking boy or girl. I feel smitten by their good looks and charms. I can’t resist myself talking to him or her. If a girl or boy is smart, I can’t help falling in love with him or her”. Then their purpose is lost and they try to discover their sexuality dangerously. Girls and boys, either go for good looks or for smart people. With the girl it is very obvious that she may get pregnant in the process while the boy escapes. In the aftermath, the girl is considered as a disgrace in the society and gets all the wrath.Her life is not fully spoiled but spoiled. “What did her parents teach?”the society asks. What can the girls parents do if both are working, how can they take care of their children who have grown above their shoulders? Will the society understand? Teachers have to take responsibility for my girl or boy, all parents believe school plays a vital role in their children’s life. So sex education must be given top priority.
Moral education is not given priority. The rapists mentality is this. “I don’t have moral principles and I am not born in such a decent family neither I had good education. So will you please don’t ask me why I raped or had a gangbang with the woman or the young girl?”. Not only rape, when a girl or woman doesn’t submit to their wishes, they throw acid, torture her, etc. Students and teachers, both have to be taught moral education. How to teach students morally is the first education that a teacher should learn in his or her life.
Women’s safety is not given priority. Think. As Indian men top the list in raping and gang raping women with their mastery (how many women can you count, have gang raped men?), are desperate to rape even a 28 days old (is this baby a whore to the saint of a rapist?), rape their own mother, rape a grandma aged 90 years old, is it time to separate women and men ? I mean this would save the trouble right? Separate transport for both women and men? No need to get angry if a man touches a woman or girls in the bus? Also separate schools for both girls and boys? How many percentage of rape would reduce if we follow this method? Put all the eggs in different basket? How does this sound? Girls and boys go to schools and colleges to fall in love or find love? Parents can be relieved of their worries too this way.
Movies and soap operas contains violent and obscene content. They make it for the sake of getting more viewers and getting their undivided attention to earn profits. Women are shown in bad light more than men. Have you ever heard about item boys? I have heard a lot about item girls but why does a man not referred as one almost all the time? How much heroines with dignity wearing short clothes earn in their movies by dancing and faking singing? More than heroes? Is it? Which world are you living in? Women are item girls no matter what.
Prostitution centers. For every female prostitutes, how many male prostitutes are there? So I know men who go to female prostitutes. Seriously, not met them but know there are such people. Can you count the number of men who are gigolos, I mean male prostitutes? Does men wear makeup and lipstick, interested in gold, platinum and diamond, blah, blah, blah. Men are interested more in sex because they are not restricted while women are restricted a great deal of time and considered as submissive since our ancestors days. No matter what, a woman is a weak gender vulnerable as they carry babies in their body and their body is designed in such a way, it is for giving birth. Their menstruation is a symbol that reminds them, as long as they menstruate, they can procreate. They have to take care of their babies and raise them well. A husband has to always support her. Men are dominating the society be it politics, movies, work place, religion, etc. They show their power more in sick activities such as trafficking young girls and women. Again I will put the blame on education system which doesn't include why prostitution exist in India.
Traffic jams and traffic jams. Think about the numerous accidents. Should everyone have to work on the same day compulsorily? Alternative days for IT, BPO, KPO, etc. Should schools and colleges have to run on the same day? Can something be done about this? Isn’t it time we give holiday to people to sit on their houses and enjoy themselves within their family and friends not be a party animal?
Unemployment problem- There’s no good or right education. So no comments. I think that delegation of work to many is the only solution if the employers and people in position want to accumulate lot of wealth. If their goal is not earning money for them and their children, more jobs need to be created. All I am saying is workload must be reduced. Health of the employees also wouldn’t be spoiled. Men and women who work hard may be able to relax finally.
Junk foods, cigars, drugs and plastics- Why do we need it? Are we downright pathetic people who spoil our own life and that of our future children? Are we so pathetic that we kill innocent animals such as fishes, prawns, lobsters, hens, goats, pigs, cows, etc? Are we criminals or what for harming ourselves and making harm to other lives? Look at a butcher. He cuts the animals he killed like a master. How does he feel? Can he be labeled as murderer? Look at a doctor. He or She also is involved in such activity by opening up a person by surgical incisions but they do it to cure them. They save lives while the butcher kills innocents lives. We can’t guarantee a doctor is genuine or not because he or she may be interested in earning money more so he or she has the ability to kill the person if need be and hide the crime too. Side effects of medicine is plenty and why do we have to lead a unhealthy life by eating drugs and wasting money on it?
My viewpoint of true beauty today is the one below but as I always change my mind , my perspectives one day may change. I just want to conclude , all woman can be true beauties. It is pathetic if a woman looks at other woman to get inspiration. She just learns the lessons if she is a good student and forms her own style. It's that simple. So here it goes, my POV.
"True beauty is when a woman does not wear beauty, power, money as a crown or weapon to seduce men . True beauty lies in women simply being them. A good woman is someone who takes care of her children that is born out of her womb (see why nature make women give birth to children, their job is only to give birth and raise their babies) and takes good care of her family’s needs. The mantra of womenfolk should be “ I am a humble woman, my husband should view me as his treasure not as someone who burdens him and my daughters should inherit the good values from me” . The mantra of menfolk should be “I am a man, my woman should not fear me rather respect and my sons should take me as an example and one day be a good partner to his wife just so I am”. This is true beauty. Please comment below. If you have any other opinion, please don’t spam to change my viewpoint. About the ‘whore’ part, as if I care".